6 SG Show Girl Bearded Silkie Split Lavender Chicks (Bow Tied)~ NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by reesepoultry, Jun 4, 2011.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    I have 6 SG (Show Girl) Silkie Chicks all are split Lavender. All are Bow Tied. None will have extra toes or too less of toes. All are Bearded. Some will have pink necks & skin. These will ship out next week. These will be a couple days old when shipped. You can +
    v+choose to have them have the Mereks Vaccine or without. These will ship out Express mail only. I do not ship Priority. Any questions please feel free to ask. All of these chicks are from my Lavender/Porcelain Project pen. I am NPIP OH-432.

If you would like more than what I have auctioned Pm at the end of the auction.

Payment Accepted: Paypal Due at end of Auction, Or Google Checkout at end of auction.

Shipping: $45.00 Express Mail

Chicks that just hatched. Not actual chicks recieving:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Growing out chicks just so you can see what they will look like as they get older:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sugroxz

Sugroxz Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2011
    Pleasant Hope, Missouri
    LOL they are so ugly that they are cute! LOL [​IMG] How could you not love em..

3. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    LOL.....[​IMG] I know they are adorable. I used to think they were ugly too. [​IMG]

4. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    I have extras available to the winning bidder at the end of the auction. If you want 6 more it would be the same as the auction ends for. Plus a little more on shipping. [​IMG]

All chicks have hatched out with correct amount of toes and bearded and Bow tied. If you want more than the auction please state so at the end of the auction and how many you want. Also don't forget to tell me if you want the Mereks Vaccine for them or not. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by