1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ show quality silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kiwiadix, Mar 28, 2011.

1. kiwiadix

kiwiadix Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2010
    coquille oregon
    I have 3 small pens of show quality silkies. The black pen and the white pen come from Catdance silkies in Wahington. The BBS pen come from a show quality breeder in Eugene Oregon.

The BBS pen consists of 5 birds 2 blue hens, a black hen, a blue roo and a splash roos.

The eggs will be labelled as to which pen they come from.

The birds don't look their best as 2 weeks ago we had a massive wind/hail/rain storm. It not only knocked out our power for over a day it also did some damage to the roof on the silkie pens. My husband is fixing it but the damage was not noticed before the birds got wet.

I accept paypal or money order. the eggs will be shipped either Monday or Tuesday.

Armyne Dix

Oregon

[​IMG]

2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    is the shipping price correct on 6 eggs?

3. kiwiadix

kiwiadix Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2010
    coquille oregon
    the cost would depend on how many eggs were actually sent. If I can use the medium box instead of the large box the cost would be less. We use a lot of bubble wrap. In a medium box we can get 6 large eggs so probably could get 8 silkie eggs in a medium box. This would lower the cost of shipping. The large box is 14.50 and the medium box is 10.70 plus the bubble wrap. The last box we sent for the large eggs cost more than the 16.00 I charged. The box was 14.50 and we used about a half of a roll of bubble wrap that cost 5.88 for the roll. So the actual cost was really over 17.00. I was suprised about the cost of the bubble wrap as the last time I purchased some it was less than 4.00 now the cost was 5.88.
    so the actual cost would be 10.70 plus the bubble wrap. The cust may be about 14.00 not including the trip to the post office.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by