1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6 showgirl/silkie/Araucana/silver Campine hatching eggs in polyfoam

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fowlrus, Nov 28, 2010.

1. fowlrus

fowlrus Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Schertz TX
    Please DO NOT touch "buy it now buttom". PM me if you're interested.
    We are offerring the eggs to introduce the polyfoam for shipping eggs. Please check out this: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=421735

I
    am offer 6 eggs from any of my pen: SQ Silkie, Lav+ Showgirl, bantam tuft & rampless Araucana and silver Campine. Who ever lays. eggs will be mark.

Eggs will be pack and ship in polyfoam - our latest invention. This is reverlution way for packing and shipping eggs. If you see it, you'll appreciate how easy and painless the polyfoam can do for you, and the best part is - it can save you time and money - no more crack/broken eggs, no more stack of paper, plastic wrapper etc.
    Eggs will be from the following:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please PM me for any questions. Thanks for looking.

2. Crazy Chicken Fever

Crazy Chicken Fever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    I am very interested in this foam. What is the cost of the foam and how many eggs does it hold. It takes me about 30-35 min to prepare one box of eggs to ship. I would love to find a faster way to ship safe!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by