6+ Silkie Egg Auction---BUY IT NOW!!!

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Hey all!! I have had several PM's lately asking for specific colors, smaller quantities, and asking me to do a, "Buy it Now" auction, so I am offering 6+ eggs for $40 plus $9 for shipping. I will be offering MULTIPLE sets of eggs, so you can PM me to request specific colors and payment. I only accept paypal. Currently I have blue, black, splash, white, and buff laying. I am only offering this for the next week, then will switch back to my regular auction methods. All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! I won BB and BV in the 2009 DE, MD(Susquehanna and Frederick), and PA poultry shows. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! MERRY CHRISTMAS and GOD BLESS!!!
smile.png

Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies and a few baby pics as well:

IMG_3561.jpg

junejuly--09060.jpg

birds09111.jpg

birds09140.jpg

silkies2009025.jpg

silkies2009013.jpg

birds09055.jpg

junejuly--09070.jpg

silkies2009007.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

IMG_8153.jpg

birds09101.jpg

birds09102.jpg

SOME BABIES:
birds09009.jpg

july2009016.jpg

Quote:
Awww..thanks Hannah!!!
smile.png

And thank you to all who have place orders so far!
smile.png
There are still more sets available! Just PM me! MERRY CHRISTMAS, BYC!!!!

OOOOOooooo
love.gif

Will you have some for sale around the 4th?? My incubator is occupied at the moment. I REALLY want to buy some from you as soon as my incubator is free.
wee.gif

Oops.. just read that you will only be having this for the next week.. Will you hold on just a little longer?

Last edited:
If I bought these now could you send some new ones to me when my incubator is free?

Back
Top Bottom