6 silkie eggs - more available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickfever

Songster
12 Years
Jul 22, 2007
Southwest VA
from my mixed pen. I have partridge, buff, and black roos. For hens I have buff and blue (my blacks still aren't laying
sad.png
). Pics of parents and babies below.

I'll ship Friday.

Make me an offer and I'll post definite shipping charges this afternoon.

I also have eggs from my mixed flock that I can include (roos: mixed and a buff orpington hens: black sexlink, Ameraucana (only lay occasionally), RIR, RIR x buff orp, prod red and a little white hen that I have no idea what is). Just let me know if you want any of these.

Last edited:
LOL I figured that was what you wanted. It will take me a few minutes to get away from all the kids to go out there and get one. I'll post in just a bit.

Here's a pic of some of the chicks. The blue ones were hiding and I couldn't get them out to get a pic
sad.png
100_1491.jpg

Here are pics of the parents. The black hens aren't laying yet but hopefully soon.
100_1494.jpg

100_1495.jpg

100_1496.jpg

100_1497.jpg

Last edited:
I can throw in a couple of mixed breed eggs too if anyone wants. I hatched 5 out earlier this year. 3 are buffs, the other two are black with red feathers around their necks.

I won't have $ available in my paypal acct until at least wed or thursday sorry
sad.png
D Don't tell my 4 y/o you have buff silkies or he will go nuts about it that is what he wants most of all is buff silkies ever since he found out that there was such a thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom