1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6 Silkie Eggs Partridge, bbs and white

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Dec 6, 2011.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Looking for that new year hatch? I can ship these eggs friday. Up for auction is 4 Sizzle eggs and 2 bbs silkie eggs plus extras of whats laid. The Silkies are separated by color in pens. If the whites and/or partrige silkies lay any eggs i'll add those too. The girls laying are in the bbs pen which are 1 splash and 1 blue with a blue roo over them. The girls laying in the Sizzle pen are 2 blue sizzles a white sizzle with a grey silkie roo over them.

Each egg will be bubble wrapped and secured upright in a Priority box. I also include delivery confirmation. Payment is expected immediately at end of auction. Payment not made by 9 am central time will result in late shippment of eggs. My paypal addy is [email protected]
    I do not ship outside of the United States.
    I can not guarantee hatch rates due to circumstances in shipping and incubation methods.
    I can not be responsible for the eggs once they're in the hands of the post office. I do my best to resolve any issues the post office causes though.
    Hatch rates here are good and updates from customers state that their hatch rates have been very good and fertility has been 100%.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Cute chicks, Marie! They look just like the ones I got from that last set of eggs you sent me. They are growing well, I had a great hatch. Thanks, Deb

3. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    The ones I hatched out that are now in the grow pen outside are looking very nice. One of the splash was looking more like a paint but it's not of course. The spots where dark when they started growing but are now showing their true color. Fancy pants laid several of those eggs also and I have some partridge that will end up in a show next year. As long as they continue to keep filling out like they are now.

4. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Someone should buy these eggs and hatch them out for their kids to show in 4H! Perfect:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by