6+ Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by SilkiesnFrizzle, Jan 2, 2014.

1. SilkiesnFrizzle

SilkiesnFrizzle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2012
    Lakeland, Florida
    My incubators are full so I am offering 6 + Blue, Black, Splash Silkie eggs for $25 with shipping included. I started with some of the best lines, Bobbi Porto, Sunshine Silkies, Geri Godina, Signal Hollow Silkies, and Valerie Hirvela. I do on occasion offer other colors, my Black pen has picked up production. PM for availability on other colors. I can add a heat pack for an additional $5, I do not collect the eggs until payment is received, so that you get the freshest eggs possible.I accept Paypal : [email protected] The buyer assumes the risk, shipped eggs are not a guarantee and I am not responsible for the handling of the eggs by the post office. I take every precaution that the eggs get to you sung and happy, so that you can hatch some cute babies.

2. Horseshoe

Horseshoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Loganville Ga.
    could I just get blacks and are they pure blacks I need some to go with my paints

3. adiekaty

adiekaty Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2013
    Banner, Wyoming
    Hi there.... I placed an order with you last week. Delivery was suppose to be yesterday. The tracking number isnt showing activity??? I have sent many inbox messages inquiring. Im headed out of town, and need to have a neighbor ck the house for delivery. Can u please give me a status? My cell # is in the messages, please text me the arrival date. Thanks

4. adiekaty

adiekaty Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2013
    Banner, Wyoming
    Well... here it is Saturday, jan. 26th, and still no response from you, or the dozen eggs I ordered. i ordered thru paypal on Weds jan 15th, with u saying eggs would arrive on Tues jan. 21st... The tracking info you send shows no activity. I have ordered thru BYC MANY MANY times, and have NEVER had a problem with ppl, or the eggs I ordered.

I have contacted paypal, they have started a claim, you have 10 days to respond to them.. This wasn't the route I wanted to take, but after 7 private messages and 2 emails sent to you, with no response... I had too. I hope this doesn't happen to someone else.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by