6 + Silkie Hatching Eggs SQ NPIP & AI Tested Flock

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mountaintopsilkies, Dec 16, 2010.

1. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Up for bid are 6 Plus Silkie Hatching Eggs out of my Show Quality 3 eggs from my Blue/Black/Splash pen and 3 eggs from my white pen. All eggs will be marked with BBS Or W. Plus any extras that come along before auction ends.
    For those of you wanting to know where my stock comes from, My Splash are out of Sunshine Silkies, Black out of Golden Egg farm. Whites From Sunshine Silkies and Golden Egg farm. All Have Vaulted Skulls and Great seperation in Toes. My Splash have placed RB And RV in shows. I have not shown my whites as of yet, but will be doing so in the Spring.
    I am getting 90% hatch rate. My incubator is full and have Chicks from them on the ground, just haven't gotten around to taken pictures of them yet.

As you well know YOU are taking a risk in buying hatching eggs. I can not garantee your hatch rate due to things beyond my control: Shipping, Incubator temps, Humidity, ETC. I also cannot garantee that you will get Vaulted Skulls, OR that they will turn out to be Show Quality. Each egg is inspected Before Shipping.
    My entire Flock is NPIP & AI Tested!

Shipping Priority Mail. Thanks for looking.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by