6+ Silkie hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Sep 8, 2010.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hello All,
    I will have 6+ Silkie hatching eggs available in 4 days. I have a white trio and a partridge pair. They are mating alot and all eggs should be fertile. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please pop me a PM.
    Thank you, Beth

2. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Hi Beth, do you have any pics of the hens? I am interested in whites for now.

3. Beth G.

Quote:Hi, [​IMG]
    I am at work right now so, I do not have a way to take a picture. I will try to get my camera out tonight if I get home when it is still light out. If not I will post tomorrow. One of the females was winner of the Middlesex County 4-H class for showing. I may not be saying that right but, I adopted her and 4 others from a young girl who belonged to the 4-H club and her parents lost their house to forclosure [​IMG] very sad situation! They needed to adopted them out right away so, I volunteered. They had 2 Roosters (one of which I adopted out already) and 3 hens. One was black and I adopted her out too b/c I was not interested in the black color. I am down to two white hens and one white roo. I also have 1 partridge hen and 1 partridge roo. Because one of my white hens is unreliable layer I put up the mix. I can't promise I would have enough just white to fulfill the order with JUST white but a mixture. Let me know if that doesn't work for you. In the meantime I am going to get you some pictures.
    Take Care,
    Beth

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  4. Beth G.

[​IMG]

Hi I found a picture from my phone and uploaded it. Sorry it's not the best but, it gives you an idea of what the hens look like.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  5. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Thanks for the pic.. I am still debating whether to buy more eggs or just go to a swap or show and get adults.

6. Beth G.

Quote:Oke Doke, Where are you going to a swap. Is it in CT? I've been looking to go to one locally but, haven't seen any. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by