6+ Silkie Partridge eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Silkie horsechick, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Silkie horsechick

Silkie horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    Still collecting eggs, but this is the last for awhile and plan to "pull the plug" for a couple weeks as I am attending my county fair.
    I am offering at least 6 Partridge Silkie eggs and whatever else they lay between now and Thursday p.m. I have some really nice chicks from them so I am now offering eggs for sale. Not 100% vaulted, but most are. Toes good and chicks are energetic and strong. Everything I have set has developed from this pen.

I have 2 collected today from this morning. Also will include any black/splsh/blue eggs that I get. I have 6 partridge hens and 2 partridge roos, all from Sassy Silkie, Catdance, and Mary Robbins. I do have one lighter partridge in the pen, but the rest are blue-partridge and darker.

No DQs and great looking personable birds.

Guess I will add the usual disclaimer - Can't guarantee what mailing does to eggs, but things are looking exceptional here!

I'm very excited about this group of birds and know you will be happy. Thanks for your consideration.

My paypal is [email protected]

I'd love to hear how the hatch goes, so keep in touch should you purchase these eggs!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Balefire

Balefire Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Orwigsburg PA
    So great looking birds, love to get the eggs, but hubby told me............no more hatching til spring [​IMG] *sigh*

3. Silkie horsechick

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    Thanks for the compliment!
    I'll take all I can get.

I'll be here in the Spring [​IMG]

4. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I have an auction thats over in 2 or 3 days. I would love to get some eggs from you when my auction ends. I just want the partridge though. Unless you can post some pics of the other colors. I'm always looking to improve my flock. I love your birds and that roo is beautiful. I need to replace my partridge roo. If I could get one like yours I would have a very good head way on a great flock. Even with my ugly headed roo, I get realy nice off-spring from them. Thank goodness they take after their momma with fluffiness and their daddy with the red color.

emvickrey

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  5. Silkie horsechick

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    That roo is the Mary Robbins roo.
    Love him too.
    I have chicks also if interested.

Eggs are slower coming, but will be glad to sell you some when you are ready.
    I am gone next week, so that is why you won't see me advertising anything after this 1/2 dozen.

Thanks for the compliment.
    I L-O-V-E my partridges!!

My splash roo in the black pen is extra special too.
    Email me and I will send pics to your email address.

I will send just the partridge to you though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by