6 silkies baby chicks some will be lavenders and possiably porcelians!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hirscheez, Aug 4, 2010.

1. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    [​IMG]I have up for auction 6 baby silkies. only keeping a few dont need the rest. the starting bid is for all 6 baby chicks. they are out of well known breeders not pet quality parents. very healthy babies. I can say you will get all lavenders or even porcelians But i will try and give you at lease one of thoses colors. the colors I have are blue,splash,cuckoo,lavender,porcelian only maybe two. some of the splash or splits. I may have some calicos not totally sure never seen one that young so I can say what they would look like. they have nice top heards and good feet space also 5 toes. very nice babies. in the pics you will also see bantam cochin but that will be another auction.shipping and be extra. if I have a box that will be free But if I dont then it will be 10.00. will ship when it cools off more. here are pics of parents.if you want more then 6 please email me @ [email protected] thank you and God Bless! [​IMG] babies! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] lavender calico roo! [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by