1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Silver Appleyard Duck Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonjab314, Mar 13, 2011.

1. sonjab314

sonjab314 Constant State of Confusion

May 15, 2010
    Missouri
    Up for sale are 6+ Silver Appleyard duck eggs. I have 2 hens and 4 drakes so fertility is excellent. I have some of my eggs in the bator now and they are developing excellently. This breed is on the ALBC critical list. I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to circumstances beyond my control but I can guarantee you fresh fertile eggs. Price is $25 including shipping. I will send any extra that I have. Here is a pic of two of my drakes and one of my hens. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Payment is PayPal. Thanks for looking. I have 4 already collected. I would like to mail these by Tuesday.
    [​IMG]

2. Emmalion

Emmalion Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    Western Massachusetts
    Are you still going to be selling some eggs later this spring? I am interested in ducks for my place. They would love the huge pond in the front yard [​IMG]

3. sonjab314

sonjab314 Constant State of Confusion

May 15, 2010
    Missouri
    Yep I'll be selling as long as people want them. If I don't have any listed for sale, just pm me.

4. Emmalion

Emmalion Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    Western Massachusetts
    Awesome Thank you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by