6 Silver Birchen Marans Fertile Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GracieMae, Nov 25, 2011.

1. GracieMae

GracieMae Out Of The Brooder

Dec 30, 2008
    Barnesville
    Up for your consideration today I have 6 very rare Silver Birchen Marans eggs for sale. The Silver Birchen Marans is probably the most sought after Marans in the US today. This is an excellent line, beig Betty Jo Aldredge and Ray Valentine lines. Their eggs just keep getting darker, some to the color of a BC Marans. Don't miss the chance to own some of these gorgeous Silver Birchen Marans. For those of you that don't know Betty Jo Aldredge was the first to import the Silver Birchen to the US. My farm is NPIP certified Ga 1094. Please leave fb on the condition your eggs are when they arrive. I guarentee you 6 fertile hatching eggs in one piece. I am not responsable for how they are handled by the po, or incubation techniques. Thanks for looking.

2. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Do you happen to have a pic of your eggs? thanks! [​IMG] beautiful Roo!

3. startingover

startingover Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2009
    Northern Kentucky
    Can we see some more pictures please. Are they feather legged? Pics of hens? Pics of eggs?

Thanks!

4. david58

david58 New Egg

Dec 31, 2010
    georgia
    Do you have any orpingtons for sell?

5. GracieMae

GracieMae Out Of The Brooder

Dec 30, 2008
    Barnesville
    If you will pm me with your email address, I will be more than happy to send you more pics, I done good to get the one downloaded to the auction. I have the cockerial pictured with four pullets, my cockerial has some fuzz on his legs, but I consider him clean legged. I have een hatching both feather and clean legged chics. My eggs just keep getting darker, with the darkest being around a seven. Thanks much for your interest.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by