6+ silver laced brahma eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by T-Rexxx, Jun 28, 2011.

1. T-Rexxx

T-Rexxx Out Of The Brooder

Dec 2, 2009
    6+ rare silver laced brahma eggs. Our breeders came from Big Medicine and are laying very well now. Fertility has been great and we have hatched all we need for now, so we are offering these eggs. Of course, we can't guarantee your hatch, but we will do all we can on our end to ensure that they get to you in good condition. Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG]

2. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Hi,
    Do you have any pictures from this year, especially of the chicks you hatched out last year?

Thanks!

3. dak

dak geek dvm

Mar 21, 2010
    Do you have a picture of your cockerel? How is his lacing?

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Do you have photos of all the breeding stock you are using? How has your vulture hock ratio been?

5. Sportsterjeep

Sportsterjeep Creekside Acres Farm

Jun 1, 2010
    Mill Hall PA
    More pics of breeders please? Some side shots for type and lacing. Any vulture hock issues? I really love this breed and would like to get some. I really want to work on these but I've seen too many culls being passed off
    as "good" stock.

6. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    I'd also love to see some of the pics. I have one of the cull birds that I use only for eating eggs, I'd love good breeder stock. Do you have anything that shows the hens bloomers/legs? Any of the roo so I can see the lacing? These really are remarkable birds if you're lucky enough to get ones with the right genetics.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by