1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Silver Sebright eggs for sale ~NY~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Sep 1, 2008.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I am selling 6+ Silver Sebright eggs. You will receive at least 8 eggs. The eggs were collected yesterday and today. If you pay by 8pm EST tonight, I can ship tomorrow morning. My Sebrights were seperated about 2 weeks ago. They whole flock was in with a bantam barred cochin rooster, so there is a slight chance that one or two of the eggs will be mixed. I have had 100% fertility and have gotten a couple reports from customers that they have gotten 100% fertility also.

Payment is by PayPal only. No e-checks.

Post sold and PM me or email me for my paypal email address.

The eggs are $17.00 w/ shipping included. Eggs will be shipped via priority mail. Due to shipping circumstances, I can not guarantee hatchability.

To see picture of my Silver Sebrights, please go to www.freewebs.com/SundownWaterfowl. You can see pictures under the "Photo Gallery" link.

Thanks for looking.

You can also PM me if you have any questions. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by