6 Silver Sebright Hatching eggs $15.00 w/shipping ~NY~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Aug 6, 2008.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have 6 Silver Sebright Hatching Eggs for sale. They can go out tomorrow morning.

They will be shipped via priority mail.
    Only $15.00

[​IMG]
    There is a barred cochin rooster in with them. But I have hatched 13 out of 13 and have had only 1 mixed chick.
    I have had 100% fertility this year. I have had 13 out of 13 eggs hatch, and I have had 9 out of 10 eggs hatch.
    I cant guarantee hatch rate because of shipping. There are many things out of my hands once I drop them off at the post office.

Edit:
    THESE EGGS ARE GOING INTO MY FRIDGE. I should get 12 over the weekend to ship monday. email me or PM me if you want them..

ETA: 8-22-08 2 weeks ago I seperated my Sebrights from the cochin rooster, so the beginning of September I should have more purebred sebright eggs for sale. email if you dont see a post.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  2. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    ME!!!!!

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Okay. I will collect them this weekend, and let you know if I have 1 dozen. They started laying good again. The heat made them stop laying for a while.

4. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    That's great, thank you!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by