6+ Sizzle and 6+ Silkie hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Dec 18, 2011.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    This is a Buy It Now auction. Please click the buy it now button. This will be for all the eggs collected from my silkie and sizzle pens. The Silkies are separated by color in pens. Sizzles are in a mixed color pen. The silkies laying are partridge, white and bbs.
    I'll start collecting on friday and mail on monday. (the day after Christmas)
    I've been sending boxes with anywhere between 11 eggs to 26 eggs.

Each egg will be bubble wrapped and secured upright in a Priority box. I also include delivery confirmation. Payment is expected immediately at end of auction.

My paypal addy is [email protected]

I do not ship outside of the United States.
    I can not guarantee hatch rates due to circumstances in shipping and incubation methods.
    I can not be responsible for the eggs once they're in the hands of the post office. I do my best to resolve any issues the post office causes though.
    Hatch rates here are good and updates from customers state that their hatch rates have been very good and fertility has been 100%.
    6 month old pullet
    [​IMG]
    And the momma's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    You really have lovely birds, Marie! Somebody will be happy to get a well packed package of these lovely eggs for their bator! She always sends extras too.

3. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Thank you [​IMG] I took this pic today when my grandson and I was putting out fresh straw. He sat there for a while and there was always a bird or two in his lap. It was like kids waiting to sit on Santa's lap. lol
    [​IMG]

4. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I should mention I have a bunch of these eggs on lockdown for the Christmas hatch along. Great fertility!:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by