1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6 Sizzle Eggs $22

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by youdontknow32, Feb 5, 2009.

1. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Hello,
    6 Sizzle Eggs For $22 including shipping.

Mille Fleur Frizzle Roo

Black Silkie Hens

Money Order Only

..Tehe I changed the price, I am not allowed to incubate at the moment and I want to share my little babies with someone![​IMG]

I do want to add, that they will be fresh eggs, no more then 3 days old when we send them out, we get 3 eggs a day, normally. They wont be the eggs that we are getting now, but after you send us the money order. We will make sure you get fresh eggs!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  2. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    ACK! How adorable!! [​IMG] Why is my bank account empty??!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh, wait. It's because of all the chickens and eggs! [​IMG]

Katie

3. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Haha..

I know the feeling:lol:

4. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    Do you have pictures of your hen and roo, or from any chicks previously hatched from the two?

5. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Chick:
    [​IMG]

Roo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hens:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

There you go:D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  6. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    I just want to add the chicks turn red after a few weeks. These eggs are still available.

Thank you.

7. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    Hmmmmmm, i'm debating. You probably don't have pics of the chicks a bit older, like a month or two.

And, forgive my ignorance, but is this how the frizzled silkies are created - breeding them to another breed of something frizzled? i've never made my own chickens. [​IMG]

8. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    ...I can get you pictures, but they are not from the black silkie hens, they might be, we have him in with some of our other bantams. I can get pictures of the coloring and frizzleing they got..haha

Dont apologize!
    Yes by breeding a frizzle roo to silkie hens some of the chicks will be frizzled some wont be, but that is how you can get the "frizzled" genes into chickens. Basically, some chicks will look like the dad, some will look like the mom, and some will be mixes of the two, but with silkie and a frizzle, you can go wrong, all of the babies are just soo cute and adorable:lol:

9. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    i have one frizzle i hatched. The person i bought the eggs from said they were frizzle x Silkie/Japanese/Polish/Mille Fleur. i got three chicks altogether, but only Flotsen was frizzled. Here is a pic of my three when they were young. i adopted out the roo but kept the two girls. They are both very pretty. Would your chicks look similar?

[​IMG]

10. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Yea, actually, now the frizzle you have, our chicks would be a different color, but the other 2, color wise is very similar.

Very cute chicks by the way!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by