6+ Sizzle eggs... Beautiful! Must see!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by upintheholler, Nov 9, 2010.

1. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    This auction is for 6+ any additional eggs laid at the end of the auction. I have 6 collected today and should get 2-3 more tomorrow (at least, but no promises). These are from my splash to splash sizzle pen (1) the wheaton/buff girl pictured hatched from this pen!, a white pen (2), and a mixed color pen with blue, black, splash and a white roo(1) and a splash pen that is a splash double frizzle sizzle to a splash silkie (2) these will be 100% frizzled. The other eggs are 50/50 on frizzling. You could hatch smooth feathered chicks, I have one of my smooth girls pictured.
    I have been getting some super nice chicks from these pens. Only selling them because I am outta room in my incubator and need to hatch more silkies right now. Good luck to everyone, please let me know if you have any questions.
    ~Donna-Marie
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  2. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    These are babies I hatched on 10/14/10 from these eggs... There is a blue smooth feathered in the very back, a black frizzled, a splash frizzled in the middle, a frizzled white in the back and a frizzled wheaton in the right front.
    [​IMG]

3. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    I do have a few started sizzles for sale, just contact me if interested in those. [​IMG] I do ship...

4. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I never did send you pics of the ones I hatched. Here they are! I'm missing one splash.

5. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    My goodness they are adorable! Wish I had room for another project:(

6. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Thank you for the pics!!! They are too cute... I love my sizzles.

7. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

How adorable! Will you be offering anymore eggs? [​IMG] I'd love to get 6. [​IMG]

8. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Quote:Should be offering more in the next couple days.

9. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Quote:Should be offering more in the next couple days.

Somehow I missed seeing this auction til it was over [​IMG] ...so I'll keep my eyes stuck on the 'puter for the next couple of days. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by