6 Sizzle eggs mixed colors

emvickrey

ChowDown Silkie Farm
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Hornbeak, Tennessee
I've got 6 sizzle eggs up for auction. Extra's if possible. All my sizzles are in one pen so the colors can turn out to be just about any combination. What I have in there are blues and one is crested, crested white, crested black with very thin lacing on her neck feathers only, grey laced. And they are accompanied by a grey roo that has the slightest gold tips on his crest.

I have 100% fertility here and recent buyers have had the same. I can't guarantee what the post office does to them but when they leave here they will be individually bubble wrapped and secured in a box with shredded paper. I have the eggs sitting with air cell up to avoid as much damage as possible from the p.o. I ship prority with delivery comfirmation. I do ask the buyer to contact me when the eggs arrive and give me 24 hours to reply before leaving feedback please.

Payment is due immediately after close of auction. I take paypal and that address is [email protected] I will also take money order but it will take longer to get your eggs. I will send fresh eggs no older than 4 days old. Shipping with in the United States. I do not ship outside of the U.S.

Ok, here are the pics and thanks for looking
24309_pricilla.jpg

24309_189165_1725914666104_1185513481_31740352_5849150_a.jpg

The calico roo is not in the pen. He was sold several months ago.
24309_5112011_033.jpg

24309_p06-26-11_118.jpg

And the roo
24309_p06-26-11_18.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you. I have a different color but she isn't laying yet. I can't wait to see what I get from her and M.J.
She's mostly brown with black stripes (barred) and has some gold around her neck and she's crested. Pricilla is laying and so is Elvis so I'm hoping for some laced ones out of them. I'm not hatching many but I do have some in the bator. Just 2 bators full of silkies and sizzles.
wink.png

I normally add what extras I have if I have any. Most of the time I do. When I get these eggs out for the auctions and swaps i'll put up auctions for a dozen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom