6 Sizzle eggs mixed colors

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Nov 4, 2011.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I've got 6 sizzle eggs up for auction. Extra's if possible. All my sizzles are in one pen so the colors can turn out to be just about any combination. What I have in there are blues and one is crested, crested white, And they are accompanied by a grey roo that has the slightest gold tips on his crest.

I have 100% fertility here and recent buyers have had good fertility also. I can't guarantee what the post office does to them but when they leave here they will be individually bubble wrapped and secured in a box with shredded paper. I have the eggs sitting with air cell up to avoid as much damage as possible from the p.o. I ship prority with delivery comfirmation. I do ask the buyer to contact me when the eggs arrive and give me 24 hours to reply before leaving feedback please.

Payment is due immediately after close of auction. Late payment may result in late shipment. Eggs are being collected during auction. Unless the girls are slacking the eggs are usually ready to ship with-in 24 hours of end of auction. I take paypal and that address is [email protected] I will send fresh eggs no older than 4 days old. Shipping with in the United States. I do not ship outside of the U.S.

Ok, here are the pics and thanks for looking
    The calico roo is no longer in with the sizzle girls and the black hen is broody so no eggs from her. The 2 blue girls in the pic are laying.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the roo in with the sizzle girls
    [​IMG]
    The white hen and grey roo produced this pullet below so there is a good chance of getting one like her. The last batch I hatched I got 1 that is looking like it's gonna be a laced grey. DH staked a claim on it already.
    [​IMG]
    A close up of her coloring
    [​IMG]
    These are the chicks from the last hatch. There are some silkies in there too.
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Wow, they are amazing! Nice birds, Em.

3. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Thank you. I need to put up a more recent one. They change so fast. I got another laced grey this last time. [​IMG]

4. QuackerJackFarms

QuackerJackFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Missouri
    Just wanted to let you know, I candled for the first time tonight and ALL the eggs you sent me have chicks in them. AMAZING! Nice packing job!

5. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Quote:Thank you and congratulations. Shipped eggs are hard to get many chicks from so I try my best to get them to ya'all as safely as possible.

6. Team Fluffy Puffy

Team Fluffy Puffy Out Of The Brooder

May 8, 2011
    Hale Center
    Great Seller! Great Chicks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by