6 Sizzle eggs mixed colors

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Nov 12, 2011.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I've got 6 sizzle eggs up for auction. Extra's if possible. All my sizzles are in one pen so the colors can turn out to be just about any combination. What I have in there are blues and one is crested, crested white, And they are accompanied by a grey roo that has the slightest gold tips on his crest.

I have 100% fertility here and recent buyers have had good fertility also. I can't guarantee what the post office does to them but when they leave here they will be individually bubble wrapped and secured in a box with shredded paper. I have the eggs sitting with air cell up to avoid as much damage as possible from the p.o. I ship prority with delivery comfirmation. I do ask the buyer to contact me when the eggs arrive and give me 24 hours to reply before leaving feedback please.

Payment is due immediately after close of auction. I take paypal and that address is [email protected] I will send fresh eggs no older than 4 days old. Shipping with in the United States. I do not ship outside of the U.S.

Ok, here are the pics and thanks for looking
    The calico roo is no longer in with the sizzle girls and the black hen is broody so no eggs from her. The 2 blue girls in the pic are laying.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the roo in with the sizzle girls
    [​IMG]
    The white hen and grey roo produced this pullet below so there is a good chance of getting one like her. The last batch I hatched I got 1 that is looking like it's gonna be a laced grey. DH staked a claim on it already.
    [​IMG]
    A close up of her coloring
    [​IMG]
    These are the chicks from the last hatch. There are some silkies in there too.
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking

2. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    I hatched one that looks just like ur laced grey one from your eggs. I love that color. You have just the cutest little sizzles. I am so happy with the ones I hatched from you. If I wasn't done hatching for the year I would get more. [​IMG]

3. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I got another one. DH claimed it as soon as he laid eyes on it. I have one thats gold laced. I'll have to get a good pic of her and post it to know for sure but she is very pretty too. She's camera shy and I haven't been able to get a good pic of yer yet. I know the laced greys are coming from Pricilla. She's a white sizzle and with the grey roo they put out the laced greys from time to time. Pricilla also has some black spots. Not as many as a paint but the black feathers she does have are black all the way to the shaft.

I'm concidering putting her with a black roo to see what happens. Thats not till next year. Hatching time is about to come to an end for this year.

4. CamsCluckinChicks

CamsCluckinChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2009
    Clunette
    Please forgive me - what exactly is a Sizzle? They look quite a bit like my beloved Silkie's...but with a frizzle gene? [​IMG]

5. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Quote:Thats exactly what they are. Frizzled silkies. [​IMG] They act just like silkies with the broodiness and undependable layers. They are fantastic broody's if somebody wants a hen that will sit. But they'll sit when they feel like it and most of the time they can't be broke until they're ready to stop sitting. The slightest thing will make them stop laying. I put the teenagers in the sizzle pen, because it's the only one big enough for them, and I feel thats why somebody stopped laying.

I will start to gather Monday for the sizzle auction and send them on either wednesday or early thursday. Most likely it will be wednesday. The truck gets to the PO around 4pm. As long as they lay at least 6 eggs by then, they will go out. I would be happy to send any silkie eggs if the winner wants them. If I don't i'll have a big struggle with myself not to put them in the bator. [​IMG]

6. misslady

misslady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2011
    The Great Lakes.
    Great fertility, great packaging, awesome seller! [​IMG]
    If I didn't have a full house over here I would be bidding on these myself! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by