6 Sizzle mixed color eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Oct 6, 2011.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I've got 6 sizzle eggs up for auction. Extra's if possible. All my sizzles are in one pen so the colors can turn out to be just about any combination. What I have in there are blues and one is crested, crested white, crested black with very thin lacing on her neck feathers only, grey laced. And they are accompanied by a grey roo that has the slightest gold tips on his crest.

I have 100% fertility here and recent buyers have had the same. I can't guarantee what the post office does to them but when they leave here they will be individually bubble wrapped and secured in a box with shredded paper. I have the eggs sitting with air cell up to avoid as much damage as possible from the p.o. I ship prority with delivery comfirmation. I do ask the buyer to contact me when the eggs arrive and give me 24 hours to reply before leaving feedback please.

Ok, here are the pics and thanks for looking
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The calico roo is not in the pen. He was sold several months ago.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And the roo
    [​IMG]

2. Georgia Boy 1970

Georgia Boy 1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

My dozen sizzle eggs that I bought from emvickrey are developing nicely. Would highly recommend this seller.

3. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

Here are some chicks from eggs I won the first of September:

(Can't see his head real well, but his feathers are coming in nicely. [​IMG] )
    [​IMG]

(A little blurry, but you can see the wing feathers.)
    [​IMG]

(Here is the only decent shot I got of the little blue.)
    [​IMG]

4. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Awww how adorable. They're sure hard to get a good pic of. And my camera ain't worth a flip.
    Thanks for the pics. I have a couple of black ones. The blue ones I have I hatched out of pamperedpoultry's eggs. They are really nice birds too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by