6+ Snowy Call Duck hatching eggs SQ Pictures Added!!!

minihorse927

Whipper snapper
11 Years
Nov 3, 2010
I have up for auction 6 (or more) snowy call duck hatching eggs. These are from show quality parents. Out of Brian Simmons bloodlines. The parents were shown before I had them and they did well. The only reason I am selling these is because my incubator is full of eggs right now! I am not responsible for the PO handling the eggs once they leave my hands. I will be packaging these in the egg styrofoam and packing peanuts. If for any reason she quits laying (broody or incoming days of colder weather for a week) your eggs will be postponed but I will send you them as soon as she starts back as I want to send you the freshest eggs possible! If you have any questions just send me a PM or leave them here. If these do not meet reserve I will fire up my other incubator and put them in there to hatch myself.

As promised!
71081_snowyducks.jpg

71081_snowyducks2.jpg

71081_snowydrake.jpg

71081_snowyhen.jpg

All of the pictures were taken tonight other than the first which was a few days ago.

UPDATE: Colder weather set in here and she has not laid now in 2 days. In order to keep with fresh eggs these may be delayed a few days as the cold weather is suppose to be around for a few days and then warm back up.

UPDATE: 3-29-2011 Colder weather is still here and she has decided she is not laying any more eggs till it warms back up. I do not expect these to be paid for before I have the eggs to go out. As soon as the eggs are ready to go payment must be made within 24 hrs! I will notify the buyer that I have 6 or more freshly collected eggs to ship when they are ready!
Also, the eggs from her that I have in my incubator are all fertile! That is a 100% fertility rate!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom