6 + Solid BLUE marans eggs

peachick

Songster
12 Years
Aug 8, 2007
Maryland 21787
My blue/black/splash marans are starting to lay a few a day.
So I am offering 6 eggs, but will ship 3-4 extras if possible.
My line of solid blues last year were my best yet. I developed them from Coppers, so I have great egg color.
Birds are very large, feathered legs, correct tails, eyes, and combs.

Here is a 1 year old hen with exceptional lacing.

bluemaranshen2010 by S!GNATURE, on Flickr

This is a 2010 cockerel. He is awesome!! The birds I use for breeding have heavily feathered legs.... once in a while I hatch a clean legged bird (like this guy... hes still awesome though!)

bluecockereldec10 by S!GNATURE, on Flickr

100_8329 by S!GNATURE, on Flickr

Your eggs and chickens are beautiful! Can you describe the temperament of your hens?

Thanks!
Kisa

I will say the roosters have a nice temperament
smile.png

Hey Peachick,
I just wanted to let you know and any potential bidders on this auction that your fertility on your eggs is amazing. We just did a 10 day candle on the Blue Marans we picked up from you and we have 13 of 14 eggs developing with lively little embryos visible. One egg wasn't clear, but possibly a blood ring. That's pretty awesome. We did pick them up personally rather than ship, but you can be sure they are fertile when they leave your place. Your rooster must be wore out. Is he using a little towel to mop the sweat from his brow? or just leaning against the coop smoking a cigarette? Anyway, thanks again and we will let you know how the hatch goes.
clap.gif
wee.gif
:weee:

Awesome!!!
Thank you for the update! Im thrilled!
Hope the hatch goes just as well!
With the freezing cold we have had I am worried about the eggs getting too cold before I collect them..... Guess, I can relax a little.
Thank you so much for the post.

Quote:
ohhh and tell your hubby he was exactly right when he said my pregnant goat was due to deliver any day... she had 2 babies on Saturday.

I love the blues. I have cuckoo marans and I love them, but there is just something about the blues.... How much would shipping be?

Back
Top Bottom