6+ Spangled Russian Orloff eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Apr 9, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Since I'm unable to fill orders right now for more than 6 eggs, I decided to offer some for auction here. I will be moving birds around next week, so these might be the only ones available at auction for a while. These eggs will ship Tuesday afternoon, so Paypal payment MUST be made immediately following the end of the auction. I will pm the winning bidder with payment info after the auction ends. I will try to get some pics uploaded and posted into this thread, but in case I don't, pics of my stock can be seen on my website. My birds are non-hatchery stock, and I've already hatched several clutches of chicks from this same pen...so fertility is confirmed.

Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate. Nor am I responsible for eggs that are damaged by the postal service while in transit.

[​IMG]

2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Shelly, you always have the most lovely birds.

3. shelleyb1969

Quote:Awwww [​IMG] , thank you Laree. Why don't we have a smiley for blushing? [​IMG]

4. cline93

cline93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2010
    Hillsboro,Illinois
    Shelley...will you be posting any bantam cochin eggs in the near future? I bought some from you last year. Beautiful birds!!

5. sawmane1

sawmane1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2011
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    Orloff,
    Now thats a breed I havent seen for a while!

6. shelleyb1969

Quote:Thank you! I'm glad you're happy with them. [​IMG] I will definitely be posting more bantam Cochin eggs very soon...within 2 weeks. After a long winter, I finally split up my mottled pen and have 2 pens of them now. [​IMG]

7. Nimby Chickens

Nimby Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2010
    Central FL
    Wow, what beautiful birds! I never knew about these - had to look them up when I saw your auction. How pretty, and they have beards! Do they lay well? Are yours friendly?

8. shelleyb1969

Quote:My girls are excellent layers. My "older" hens were better layers their first year, but each spring they do start off with a bang. LOL But then they begin to slow down in mid summer. They're excellent broodies and mommies, too. [​IMG] Orloffs are not a "hugs and kisses" type of chicken...but they are docile enough to take treats from offering hands. They prefer to do their own thing and not be bothered with affection from us 2 legged creatures. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by