6 Splash & 12 Buff Silkie hatching eggs- BUY TODAY SHIP TODAY!!

luckypickens

Songster
9 Years
Aug 20, 2010
Danville, AR
For your consideration I have 6 Splash/Blue Silkie and 12 Buff Silkie hatching eggs. They are show quality stock I bought not hatchery birds and correct in every way! All are just gorgeous sweet birds and all have full beards, crests and full cute pantylooms LOL! I have been hatching and selling chicks all summer from them and a lot of the chicks come out with vaulted heads as well.

My incubators are full with some RI Red eggs hatching for a friend so I can't set these this week. All were gathered from the 27th to the 30th and I was going to list these earlier, but forgot. So I am hoping someone can use them and BUY TODAY then I WILL SHIP TODAY!! Since Monday is a holiday I don't want to ship on Saturday but can ship on Thursday and should still get to you by Saturday if you don't live far off. Shipping is $13.00 which besides postage also covers bubble wrap, tape and gas. Make payment through Paypal to [email protected] I thank you and my birds thank you. With your purchase I can continue to buy feed for my feathered loved ones! They mean the world to me... God Bless!

At Lucky Pickens Farm we’ve been raising poultry for over 50 years and strive to raise high quality birds for show or just for pets. All birds on our farm are blood tested Pullorum/Typhoid clean. We see that our birds are kept happy and healthy by giving them the very best feed and TLC daily! We strive to breed to the Standard of Perfection on each breed we raise and all are purebred and kept in individual breeding pens away from predators. We feed a high quality, high protein all natural game bird breeder pellet with vitamins and minerals in the water daily to insure high fertility. We also feed a little scratch grains, Calf Manna and veggie treats which Gary grows in his garden. We LOVE spoiling our birds and it shows! You can see more photos of them on our website below. We are always happy to answer any questions about them and if you see some you like feel free to email me if you wish to place a special order of any variety you might like.

I have Fibromyalgia and can't work. My chickens are my therapy that keep me going, selling a few hatching eggs helps me buy feed for my little feathered loved ones. I gather several times a day to keep the eggs from getting to hot or to cold, to insure they are fresh and fertile for you. They are dated and turned three times a day and stored in a temperature controlled room to assure you the best possible hatch. All eggs are coded on which pen they come from and are no more than four/five days old when shipped. This insures the eggs are stronger to handle the shipping. Eggs are usually fairly clean, but may contain occasional soiling. I do not wash eggs but will brush of excess soiling if present. Washing can contaminate the eggs and may decrease hatch rate. Eggs are wrapped individually in a long strip of bubble wrap then nestled and secured in crumpled newspaper and box is clearly marked FRAGILE. I have found if I don't put Hatching Eggs on the box they get treated better also, but will gladly mark them that way if you so want. I've had very good success shipping this way. I pack and ship they way I would like my eggs shipped with lots of packing! We have had an excellent hatch rate on our farm ourselves this year as well as with our shipped eggs. However, we cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to circumstances out of our control. Rough postal handling and incubator mishaps will make perfectly fertile eggs not develop or hatch. Purchasing shipped hatching eggs is a risk. Please be understanding and know this when purchasing hatching eggs.

**THANK YOU and Best of Luck hatching from Lucky Pickens Farm!**

Roslyn & Gary Pickens
Raisin' critters & havin' a ball in Danville, AR
http://community.webshots.com/user/luckypickens
Paypal address... [email protected]

My Buff Silkies ... I just love them!

I LOVE this picture... she looked like she was so surprised to see she had laid an egg LOL!

From my splash pen you will get both Splash and Blue Silkies... the white frizzle cochin in not in the pen any longer.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom