1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Splash/Blue Silkie Eggs NPIP& AI Show Stock

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mountaintopsilkies, Nov 4, 2011.

1. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Up for bid are 6 plus ( I always send extras) out of my Blue/Splash Show stock pen. In this pen I have a Reserve Champion Featherleg and have produce a Grand Show Champion. I have also gotten many BB's, RB's, BV's, Rv's. I have around 15 Blue/splash chicks on the ground now, waiting for them to grow out. I will not be hatching any more Splash this year, So don't want the eggs to go to waste.
    Paypal only! My acc: [email protected]
    As you know I can not guarantee your hatch rate, due to things beyond my control, Once I drop them off at the PO.
    I do not use Bubble wrap, as it makes the eggs sweat. Eggs will be packaged with great care.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    verry pretty! to bad my bator will be full! [​IMG]

3. mountaintopsilkies

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Thank you Jen!
    Quote:

4. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Hummm....I do have some broodies out there! [​IMG] I will be watching [​IMG]

5. mountaintopsilkies

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    LOL These may be the last till spring I have 2 Buff hens that all of a sudden decided to go broody! Maybe its because of the lights being on timers! [​IMG]
    Quote:

6. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Lovely!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by