6 splash rock/blue EE eggs - FL**SOLD**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Offering 6 blue eggs from my splash rock roo/blue EE hen. Eggs are small, but very blue. We've hatched a few of these, and they are a riot. Resulting pullets should be olive eggers. $8 plus actual shipping. This is one of the babies (when I was using the blue rock; now with the splash, all babies will be blue or splash):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  2. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    LOL, it has wings, growing off of its face!
    Got a picture of the eggs? Have you hatched any with the Splash roo?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  3. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    sold do you take paypal? should the babies be rumpless? are they true auraucana?

4. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    These are the eggs. They are small, but the hen is over a year old, so they arent pullet eggs, its just what she lays. Havent hatched any with the splash roo yet, but a friend of mine has some in her bater and they are developing. Babies shouldnt be rumpless, Momma isnt. She has one tuft and no muff, and has produced muffed babies and tufted babies. I thought she was aracauna, but Im assuming since she has a tail that she isnt?

I do take paypal.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  5. AK_Button_Mama

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    I will take them since I said I would but thats not a auracauna thats an americana (or an easter egger)

heres a pic of an auracuna

http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/poultry/chickens/

and a description from wikipedia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araucana#Araucana.2C_Ameraucana_or_Easter_Egger.3F

no big deal though please let me know how to get money to you and will the eggs be sent in a aflat rate box? I just sent one today that was the shoe box size and it was $10.35 so could I paypal you 20 dollars? would that cover them?

I understand its extremely dificulty to breed a TRUE aurucana. if your girl has a feathered butt she is a americana. does the roo have a feathered butt?

Sorry but I just realized I am asking questions about a chickens bumm!!!!! thats funny!!! [​IMG]

6. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    I saw this Rock/Araucana pic in another thread! You couldn't ask for a cuter Olive Egger! LOL I'm a little jealous that you got double tufts on a half Araucana chick.... I'll probably never get that lucky with my full blooded hatches... LMAO Maybe I should get a Rock to throw in there [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. AK_Button_Mama

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Quote:I have to admit that is another reason I am still happy that I asked for these eggs.[​IMG]

8. AK_Button_Mama

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    my 6 year old just told me that chick looks like it has a mustache mom!!! is a cutie!!!

9. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Ive corrected this offering to a Rock/EE cross. I thought all this time this little blue hen was an aracauna, but have learned differently. Thats was so great about this site, the learning scale is thru the roof! Ive allowed AK Button Mama to back out of her offer if she desires, since I advertised them incorrectly.

10. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    EE's cant throw tufts so the hen has to be an araucana . EE's and Ameraucana have beards . Crossing a an Araucana with another breed gives you an ee .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by