6+ split lav SIlkie eggs-25% or more pure lavs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Mar 6, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi all,

I am inbetween orders. I have some going out this week-then this lot for next week. I wont be offering anymore for a while as I have other orders to fill and for me.. I had some issues with this pen a while back as one of hens hens was throwing 4-toers even though they all had 5 toes each? So I stopped selling them. I seperated all hens and marked and collected all their eggs. Hatch time came and found one hen to be the culprit:-( I gave her to a good friend who just needed a bantam buddy that was lonely. I have only kept and bred 5 toers-this hen came from VT who's parents I did not see-and Im thinking either mom or dad had 4 toes..They all went broody in the beginning of Winter and I let all of them go broody with tester eggs -they have been busy raising babies and are now done and laying again:) The Parents are all split Lavs.

This auction is for 6+( hopefully 9-last time I sent 12) I will mail these Tuesday March 15th--your chances of getting pures lavs are as
    25% pure lavs
    50% splits
    25% pure blacks

NEW HATCHLINGS from last weeks hatch:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For those of you who have hatched these guys-please feel free to post photos of the lavs you got?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  2. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Oh...for PETE'S SAKE...you know I want to bid on these...it's INSTINCT!!!

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:good grief you silkie sniffer outter!!! haha youve been going after these for over a year now and have yet to win-is now the time?? haha

4. huckleberryfarm

huckleberryfarm Chickenista

Jan 7, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    Well, now I've seen them and my current batch of eggs from Nat are going in lockdown tomorrow and I might need new ones! I have three absolutely adorable lavs from my hatch a few months ago. Can't wait to see what I get this time. These might be calling my name! [​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:hehe Thanks!!! how many made it to lockdown??? [​IMG] always get nervous when I ask that! LOL

6. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Both my laptop AND my computer have been broken for DAYYYYYS!!! I just got them back a few hours ago...Just in time 2 watch your auction! So fun [​IMG] And here's some pics!!! Still haven't gotten a newer pic of the split one..darn cameras been broke [​IMG]
    Both get more beautiful every day!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I almost pmd you to see if I could somehow "borrow" that photo with that lav and its budunk a dunk head bump!! haha thanks hunny!!

8. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    [​IMG]

I don't even have the adequate coop space and I'm ready to bid on these! [​IMG]

9. There a chick...

There a chick... Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    West Michigan
    [​IMG]

10. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by