1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ SQ bantam cochin you pick

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by roostercruiser, Oct 19, 2009.

1. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    6+ any extras from any one of my pens of Show birds you pick the color or 6 and you choose 1 of each 2 of 3 different ones or 3 of 2 different ones. They will ship out Monday the 26th. They have all been laying except the blues. You can see pictures of the parents on my BYC page under "The boys" and "The girls".

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I'm confused (doesn't take much [​IMG]). So it's either 6 of one color, or a mix of different ones? Or is it just a mix of different ones?

3. Fluffy-Butt-Farms

Fluffy-Butt-Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    I got it, if you go to his byc page, he pictures all of his different boys and girls...like white columbian, barred, black. you can pick out from his different breeds, and from the way i read it, you can do 6 from one. hope i'm right lol

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
  4. roostercruiser

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    Did not mean to confuse anyone. It can be any way you like it. Lets say all you want is black then you would get 6+ black. Or you wanted 3 barred and 3 mottled that's what you would get. Or you could take 2 columbian, 2 barred, 2 black. I would even do a 1 of each color. All the colors are up to you to choose.

5. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    If you'd want a surprise pack, he'd do that too! [​IMG] Thanks James!

6. roostercruiser

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    Thank you, Hope you got everything you wanted plus more [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by