6+ SQ Mille Fleur D'Uccle hatching eggs to ship from CA SOLD!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chellester, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Chellester

Chellester Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    6+ any extras Mille Fleur D'Uccle hatching eggs to ship this Monday from CA. Parents are from show quality lines.

$25 including shipping PayPal only please (no eChecks). Please PM me if interested. Please post any questions you have here so they can be answered for everyone.

Thanks for looking! [​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE: The picture server I use has been having issues today; if the pictures do not show, please check back later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Now you stop this Chellester! I just got 12 d'uccle eggs from you (shipped very well and arrived perfectly by the way) and don't need anymore until I see how this hatch goes. Quit tempting me.

3. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I can't set anymore eggs right now. We are getting ready to go on vacation. But maybe this fall I can get some from you.

Marie

4. Chellester

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    LOL Buster! [​IMG] Thanks again for your business and I hope they hatch well for you!

No worries marie_martin- I am sure I will still be selling eggs in the fall. [​IMG]

Okay it looks like my picture server finally got fixed, so everyone should be able to see the pictures now.

5. Buster

Buster Back to Work

My camera just died or I would take some pics of the pair of d'uccles I got from you Chell. They are going to look amazing. I am pretty sure that I have a cockerel and a pullet. They are almost fully feathered now and some of the white is starting to come in.

6. Chellester

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    Quote:I am so glad to hear you are so happy with them Buster! I love to hear from my happy customers! [​IMG]

7. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I love your avatar picture!!! [​IMG]

8. Chellester

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    Quote:LOL thank you! [​IMG] It's cute huh?

9. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Question for you Chell... when do the rooster's cheek muffs come in? I have an adorable roo that is almost 13 weeks old, but he looks clean-shaven compared to yours. He's my first Millie roo... thanks!

10. Chellester

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    Usually you will see some muffs by 13 weeks, but it also depends on the bloodline... sometimes the muffs are the last thing to come in. If you don't see any by 5-6 months, he is probably going to be muffless. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by