6 SQ showgirl/silkie hatching eggs in 2 polyfoam

fowlrus

Songster
11 Years
Dec 2, 2008
Schertz TX
We are offerring the eggs to introduce the polyfoam for shipping eggs. Please check out this: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=421735

We
will be sending the either the showgirl or silkie eggs depending on who lays. As for silkie, they will be from our 3 pen, B/B/S, Buff/Isabel/Porcelian and white, color range from white, buff, porcelain, splash, and Lanvender splits. They are all in the same pen, so you'll get all sort of wild colors. Showgirl are all in the same pen this time of the year, you'll be getting all sort of the colors from this pen as well.
Winner will receive 2 polyfoam alone with the 6 eggs.
Eggs will be pack and ship in polyfoam - our latest invention. This is reverlution way for packing and shipping eggs. If you see it, you'll appreciate how easy and painless the polyfoam can do for you, and the best part is - it save you time and money.
We used to spend good 20 minutes with packing/wrapping stuff every where in the room, now it only takes 3 minutes. No longer need to keep all those paper & bouble wraps and God knows what else.
Each polyfoam hols 6 eggs small to medium size, can be use for double stack for bantom eggs only.
foam is 7 X 6 X 3.5(thick). two of them fits perfectly in 7X7x6 USPS shipping box. No more flate rate medium boxes, your saving on postage will pay for the foam it self. And if you ship with one foam, you are saving money on shipping for sure. The foam have space for eggs to breath, well protected and insulated. It does not leave any loose particles, very clean to handle and easy. We design it to fit into 7X7X6 box. But if you need to ship 24 eggs, 4 foam fit nicely in USPS 12X12X8 box, cost average about $12/$13 because it's so light weight.
If you like the foam which eggs will be pack with, we are taking orders, they are $2 each plus shipping (parcel). For 10 piece it's around $5/6, $7/8 for 20 piece, shipping price also depending on your zip.
Please PM me if you're interest in the foam. We are taking orders. Thanks for looking.
19329_foam_11-28-10_054.jpg

19329_8-13-09_013.jpg

19329_4-27-2009_085.jpg

19329_7-4-09_017.jpg

19329_021.jpg

19329_tax_birds_064.jpg

This auction will consist of 6 silkie eggs AND 6 showgirl eggs, total 12. Possible your choice. Half of girls are back from strick, things are looking up.
New showgirl hatch photo.
19329_dsc03665.jpg

Thank you so much rilly10. :lov
The new foam with proper spacing works really good for shipping eggs, it save so much time and trouble. Once you have try it, you will really like it. Please PM me if you're interesting in order the foams, I can tell you shipping price with your zip, no minimum order but save money if you order more.

I have done multiple hatches with GREAT hatch rates with Angie's eggs. Don't be shy, she has the goods .:<))
I'll be begging her for eggs come spring no doubt.
By then she'll have none available for my new house's flock!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom