6 STANDARD BLACK/BLUE COCHIN EGGS! $9.99 PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Oct 4, 2007.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    My 2 girls are finally laying and the eggs are fertile! I have 4 eggs in my incubator from them and they are all developing. I Have'nt hatched from these eggs yet, but if the chicks are at all like there parents they are going to be awesome. My cochins are big (huge) balls of feathers! They have massive foot feathering. I have a black roo over 2 blue hens at this time, so the eggs will hatch out blue or black babies. Shipping will be $8.00. You will get 6 eggs total because I only have the 2 girls laying at this time. I do pack all my eggs extremely well and they arrive in tact 99.9% of the time.

You can see pics of my cochins on my website! (link below) just click on the standard cochin tab at the top.

2. greenacre

greenacre Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2007
    South Eastern Michigan
    Hi Jen...I replied to your silkie eggs...I guess I have the same question for your cochin eggs. Is it worth a try? I know my girls would love to see Tweety sitting on a group of eggs!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  3. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I have girls on eggs now. I think they will be just fine as long as the mamma takes good care of them. I had some hatch out in the dead of winter and they did just fine. [​IMG]

4. Illinois_ Kelly

Illinois_ Kelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2007
    Marion, Illinois
    I just sent ya an e-mail, Jen.
    ~Kelly

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by