6 Started ShowGirl Silkie Chicks Cute! Cute! Cute! ~WILL SHIP~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PearlySue, Jul 31, 2011.

1. PearlySue

PearlySue Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2010
    Ohio
    I am offering 6 of our cute showgirl chicks this week. [​IMG] You are bidding on 2 Black, 2 Blue, and 2 Partridge showgirl chicks. The chicks are 2-3 weeks old and well started. Our roos are naked neck and bow tie showgirls ( and the hens are bow tie, naked neck and silkie carrying the naked neck gene.

The first 2 pictures of the chicks, 2 blue and 2 partridge, are 4 of the actual chicks you will be getting. The rest of the pictures are of adults and other babies that we had for your viewing pleasure. (If I get a chance to get pictures of the actual black chicks I will post them later).

The chicks must ship express and the cost is $40. Payment is required promptly at the end of the auction to [email protected] as the chicks will ship out Wednesday. If that date does not work for you please email for a different ship date prior to bidding. Thanks for viewing my beautiful chicks! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. peepswiththepoof

peepswiththepoof Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2010
    Rougemont, NC
    I would love to see the black showgirl chicks. Are they bearded and/or bowtied? I've been looking for black showgirls everywhere! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by