6+ Stunning CUCKOO Silkie eggs! ONE DAY ONLY!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Jun 6, 2011.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I have up for bids 6+ of my beautiful CUCKOO silkie eggs! These are only being offered now due to the fact that my incubator is full of them and I can only hatch so many. Keep in mind cuckoos are not as far allong with other colors in the silkie line...they can sometimes throw chicks with 4 toes, or single & red combs. They may also have pigmentation holes in skin coloring. So keep that in mind when bidding. Most chicks I have been hatching have had correct toes but about 1 out of 4 will hatch with 4 toes on one or both feet. BUT if you looking for something fun and interresting as well as pretty to look at these are for you! check out the pics and see for yourself. YOu can see many more pics on my website as well as a video of these guies on my cuckoo silkie page. Also be sure to read about my packing process and hatching egg policy on my site BEFORE you bid. I use the small usps priority box so it does not get crushed on the truck. If you do not agree with my packing method (which is seen on my site) pleas do not bid. Paypal immediately at auction end so eggs can ship tomorrow morning. Eggs will be collected today and tomorrow morning. Paypal goes to: [email protected] Thank you os much for looking! JEN

Edit to add: ****I have several sets of eggs and shipping CAN be combined....12.00 first set $4.00 for each set after that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  2. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I wish I had paypal. You cuckoos are awesome. [​IMG]

3. Ukmumbrood3

Ukmumbrood3 Out Of The Brooder