6+ Stunning CUCKOO Silkie eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Jun 24, 2011.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I have up for bids 6+ of my beautiful CUCKOO silkie eggs! These are only being offered now due to the fact that my incubator is full of them and I can only hatch so many. Eggs will ship Monday. Keep in mind cuckoos are not as far allong with other colors in the silkie line...they can sometimes throw chicks with 4 toes, or single & red combs. They may also have pigmentation holes in skin coloring. So keep that in mind when bidding. Most chicks I have been hatching have had correct toes but about 1 out of 4 will hatch with 4 toes on one or both feet. BUT if you looking for something fun and interresting as well as pretty to look at these are for you! check out the pics and see for yourself. YOu can see many more pics on my website as well as a video of these guies on my cuckoo silkie page. Also be sure to read about my packing process and hatching egg policy on my site BEFORE you bid. I use the small usps priority box so it does not get crushed on the truck. If you do not agree with my packing method (which is seen on my site) pleas do not bid. Paypal immediately at auction end please. Paypal goes to: sassysilkies@yahoo.com Thank you os much for looking! JEN

Edit to add: ****I have several sets of eggs and shipping CAN be combined....12.00 first set $4.00 for each set after that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Very nice Jen!!!
    I do not need another color, I do not need another color!! LOL!!!!
    Hey did I say I do not need another color??? [​IMG]

3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    sure you do!!! they are so fuzzy and fun to look at! [​IMG]

4. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Do you know if you will having any more in the next couple of weeks ? I really like this they are one of my favs.

5. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Quote:I have a empty pen that I have promised myself not to put anything in bc I am waiting for some gray. My all time fave BUT if I was going to be bad I would so be all over these!!!! Beautiful!!!!! Muuuuussst not bid lol.....

6. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    [​IMG] I have to admit this is my favorit color and of all my silkie pens these guies are the funniest and most animated. they are helarious and pretty to watch. I am always finding myself sitting there just watching them carry on every evening I get the chance.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by