6+ Swedish Flower Hen Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Duemig10, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Duemig10

Duemig10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Up for auction are 6+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs. Swedish Flower Hens come in four different colors, black, grey, white and red. We have 4 roosters over 7 hens. They come with and without crests. We have 1 crested rooster and 2 crested hens. So chances are you will receive a mix of crested or non crested in a variety of colors. We purchased our chicks directly from Greenfire Farms. Our birds are young and fertility has been proven and has been very high for us. Our eggs are collected three times daily and kept in a cool location on an egg turner. We let our flock out to free range every day for healthy and happy birds. Our birds are beautiful and very docile and would make an excellent addition to anyone who wanted to add these birds to your flock.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING:

I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to variables in shipping, weather and incubation methods. However I do guarantee fresh eggs will be sent.

Each egg will be carefully wrapped. We ship our packages, marked "Fragile Hatching Eggs". We do not accept and please do not pay with e-check. Please make payment within 24 hours of end of auction to ensure that your eggs are shipped right away.

Please pay when auction ends. I will be mailing these out on Monday. Payment through PayPal e-mail address is [email protected]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  2. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Cool [​IMG]
    What is the reserve?

3. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Quote:It is $45

4. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Quote:It is $45

Thanks!

5. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    Where in NC are you located?

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Nice birds and what would the approximate height of the birds be. Appears that you get a rain bow of colors, but what is the egg color and size, could you put photo up of that in an egg carton and lastly [​IMG] How many hens do you have that are laying!!! Thanks! wishing you great success on your auction!

7. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Quote:I am in Garner,NC which is right next to Raleigh

8. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Quote:We have 5 out of 7 hens that are laying right now. The color of the eggs are light brown. Greenfire farms state that the eggs will be large to extra large eggs. Right now because our chickens are young the eggs are not that big. They are not small but are medium size right now. We have many eggs in our incubator right now that we have candled throughout and have proven to be fertile and are developing nicely for us. Below is a pic of the eggs in the turner and a few in a carton.

Anything else, just let me know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  9. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    I'm interested in the crested variety. Is your crested hen one of the ones laying or not laying? Thanks!

10. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    ummm, the eggs look upside down? they should be large side up, not pointy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by