6 True Blue & Black Ameraucana Chicks- Ship or pick-up Westchester NY

Thanks. I got 6 out of the 9 to hatch. When I opened the other 3, two looked like yolks and 1 looked like it had quit about halfway through. I am thrilled with these little guys though..They are the friendliest little things. When I go up to their brooder and put my arm in there they all try to fly up on my hand and then climb up to my shoulder. They love to be loved
smile.png

those chicks are adorable!!

I wish my hatching eggs would have arrived ok from ebay
sad.png
I ordered some that were supposed to be blue/black/splash ameraucanas, but 5 broke out of 8 and the other three had detatched air cells. Those didn't develop. so sad... I would have had some like those cuties next week!

This may be an impossible question to answer, but...
Do you know what percentage will be black? Or is it just luck of the draw?

My best guess based on my hatches is 1 out of 4-5 are a black although that percentage should go up on these hatches as my Black Ameraucana started laying 2 months ago and her first eggs are in the bator, the ones hatched before (the pics of chicks seen) were before her eggs were added to the mix so I would guess maybe 2 out of 5 will be black now, maybe 50/50

I will know better in a few days as I have some about to go on lock down.

If you want a certain number of blacks let me know I should be able to accomidate even if there are a few chicks a few days older as I have staggered hatches set for the whole month of Feb. and should be able to give you what you want
smile.png

Last edited:
I have a few blacks already and am hatching as we speak I could promise you at least 4 black out of 6 as I have a few orders for some that I need to grow out further.

Are we talking about 6 of each, Blue and Black Ameraucana's? Or is this for a total of 6 Ameraucana's, some blue and some black?
I have been following the discussion and someone asked if you could send 6 Ameraucana's and 6 BCM's in one box and the reply included, still the same price.

I don't know if that means 12 chicks, BCM's and Americauna's are still the same price, or the box and shipping are the same price.

6 chicks or 12 chicks in this auctiion? Thanks, Ron

Quote:
this auction is for 6 chicks. I also have an auction for 6 FBCM if someone was to in both auctions I could send all 12 for the same price as the 6 as it is the initial express fee, box weight, and price of box that make up the bulk of the shipping fee I dont think the extra 6 chicks would effect the cost by much.

Back
Top Bottom