6+ True rumpless and tufted Aracauna hatching eggs

fiero1967

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 29, 2008
Keith
Offering 6+ hatching eggs from our beautiful sky blue egg layers, these are the true rumpless and tufted aracaunas. Our incubators are full, we are NPIP and State certified. These are very fresh eggs as we collect several times daily. Pictures available

Yes, pics please. Birds and eggs
smile.png
how is your fertility at home? I'm assuming these are LF Araucana since it doesn't say bantam? Just making sure, assumptions always get me into trouble
wink.png

If I can get an email address I will be glad to send pictures as I do not know how to upload pictures on here. and these are standard size not bantams. Thanks Rhonda

Go to www.imageshack.com and then when given a choice of the types of links choose "forum" then copy and paste the code right into the box of BYC like it was a message.. it works and its easy.. if you are selling birds you may want to learn how to do this. Like I said its easy.. and honestly.. I dont' like giving out my email address.. many people don't. So you will sell more birds by posting photos.

Paste what code? I really am sorry for sounding stupid, most sites you just upload the photos on your account or into a folder on the site, so this is new to me, Again I really am sorry.

13811_aracauna_cockerel.jpg
13811_aracaunas.jpg
You Can See Plainly that they are rumpless and here is a picture of one of the many chicks that have tufts.
13811_tufted_aracauna_chick.jpg
13811_tufted_chick.jpg
13811_aracauna_eggs.jpg

Last edited:
wink.png
LOL Thanks guys I appreciate it.... Yall are funny he he. Anyways Fertility is awesome, which I am finding hard to believe as these are true rumpless and tufted.... From Thom Deans stock.... They are beautiful, loving birds and the eggs are awesome to!! I love going out to collect eggs and getting the blue from these guys, the green and blue green from the ameracaunas and the dark choclate brown from the French Cuckoos.... its like easter all year round.... GOT TO LOVE THOSE BIRDS!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom