6+ true rumpless standard aruacana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by upintheholler, Jan 22, 2010.

1. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    This auction is for 6+ of my standard true rumpless aruacana eggs. These are the real thing. These are pullet eggs so they are small. Fertility is good, I have several in my incubator now. Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped then packed in wood shavings for insulation. I have had excellent hatch rates with this method, but as with all shipped eggs, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate or egg safety. Payment is expected within 24 hours of winning auction. Email me for paypal addy. Please ask if you have any questions. Thank you.
    Donna-Marie

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. bearpaw

bearpaw Out Of The Brooder

Mar 9, 2009
    Hi,

They are good looking birds in the pictures. Do your birds meet the Araucana club and American poultry Association standards?

I have placed a bid on the eggs.
    bearpaw

3. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Quote:Thank you...
    and thank you for bidding. We do breed for the APA standard. I do however have two pullets in this group that are not BBS. But I don't think they are laying. I have one pullet with wrong leg color but she has beautiful type.

4. bearpaw

bearpaw Out Of The Brooder

Mar 9, 2009
    Hi Again,
    Sounds good.
    Thanks
    bearpaw

5. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Oh, Donna Marie, they are absolutely gorgeous! [​IMG]

6. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Quote:Thank you so much... Hows all your babies doing? Whats your passion now?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by