In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
Fairfield, CT
please say no...

373126652603_0_ALB.jpg

878516652603_0_ALB.jpg

Last edited:
how about now? for some reason i have to right click on the link and click on "show picture". this is my first time posting pics...

Last edited:
If your talking about the light brown one in the bottom right corner in the second pic, I believe that's a roo.
roll.png
I think I see wattles, and that comb is shaping up. I'm no expert though. It MIGHT be a pullet....
tongue.png

a good friend is a hunter and a chef and will "take care" of this problem for me. when is a good time to give up the guessing game? do i have to wait until he crows? i feel badly but my neighbors will not be tolerant of a rooster.

How old is he? edited -- (nevermind, I see he is a 6 week old rooter. )
lol.png
Is he a BO? See my avatar, that is mine at about 7 weeks old. Here he is now, at about 15 weeks (ain't he a purdy burd!
big_smile.png
)
2652469519_f43fd33bb9.jpg

He started crowing a couple of weeks ago. Wakes me up in the mornings now because he is under my window, but I don't think he is loud enough for the neighbors to hear yet.

I've never done it and don't know if I could, but I believe I've heard of people eating cockerels around my bird's age. We named ours and got attached, so he is just going back to where he came.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom