6+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Eggs *(48 hours)*

chicken stalker

TOS Rocks!
Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
6+ LF Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

I have 6+ extra eggs ready for your incubator. My wheaten and Blue wheaten lines are from Jean Ribbeck during two different breeding seasons. They are purebred large fowl and the eggs are a beautiful shade of blue.

Eggs are collected from last Wednesday-Tuesday and will be shipped Monday. Eggs will be carefully packaged, and sent priority mail (a flat rate box) with a tracking number.

At this time I only accept paypal, to ensure egg freshness.

This is the wheaten roo I used. I bought him from Jean (pips&peeps).
newroo.jpg

Here are some of them together...plus a nosy lavender pullet who is no longer in that breeding pen.
pen1.jpg

Wheaten/Blue wheaten hen (picture was taken last year when they were about 5 mo old.)
WheatenBlueWheaten.jpg

I wish I could get some pictures of the eggs outside in the bright natural light but it is supposed to snow for the next 2 days.
Actual eggs are the top two. The bottom left is one of my project lavender wheaten ameraucana and the bottom right is from a black ameraucana.
Inside natural light
inside.jpg

Outside cloudy day (2 eggs on right are the W/BW)
outside.jpg

outside1.jpg

These eggs are from the last batch I sent out last week, note the dates on the eggs.
Picture026.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Last year photos of the same hens eggs.
Eggs collected today, indoors with flash, white paper towel is under the carton
Picture059.jpg

Same eggs, indoors without flash, white paper towel is under the carton
Picture060.jpg

I will send as many as they lay...I currently have 6, so it more like 8-10. Not responsible for postal abuse Eggs will be carefully packaged in bubble wrap and nestled in lots of additional packaging. They will be sent priority mail (a flat rate box) with a tracking number.

Happy bidding!

Quote:
Good Lord Muggs do have an alarm that goes off in your head when karen posts??? haha

I just might! I looked on recent posts and it was up! I have Wheatens from Blehm, but need new blood. Sue Osio has BW, but I'm not sure when we can trade. I have hatching FEVER!!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
Good Lord Muggs do have an alarm that goes off in your head when karen posts??? haha

I just might! I looked on recent posts and it was up! I have Wheatens from Blehm, but need new blood. Sue Osio has BW, but I'm not sure when we can trade. I have hatching FEVER!!!!
wee.gif

smack.gif

Just got a box of these from chicken stalker last week! Packed nice and secure and all made it here safely! Beautiful colored eggs!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom