6+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Test Hatch Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pips&peeps, Nov 29, 2009.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I have a new rooster in the breeding pen and really don't want to hatch any eggs right now. I am offering 6+ eggs from my wheaten and blue wheaten hens and pullets with a new blue wheaten cockerel for $5.00 plus actual shipping. I estimate shipping to be $8-$10. The $5.00 will cover my gas to take the eggs to the post office, wrapping supplies and Paypal fees.

I am looking to determine if a defect is popping up, if not, well then you have some fabulous chicks. I plan on offering these for the next couple of weeks.

I started collecting today for the first batch, I already have two light blue eggs. I could ship as soon as Tuesday if all goes well. I prefer Paypal payment so I can ship eggs out asap.

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    mine!

Oops, sorry if you didn't want me to buy it now? Didn't realize you were doing more than one batch.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Im in if you need another tester! I was NOT going to do it this winter but Im not passing these up-dang dang it!! LOL--let me know:)

4. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I will collect the first batch and get back to you. If your post office is open on Saturday I may be able to ship on Thursday if I get enough eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by