1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ white bantam cochin SQ free shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by roostercruiser, Oct 26, 2009.

1. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    My whites have started laying again. I am offering 6+ any extras I get from them this week. The will ship out Monday Nov. 2. You can check out more pictures on my BYC page.
    [​IMG]

2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    love your birds. I just started with the cochins having 6 pairs of the blacks and a blue pair. do you have anymore pictures on how you have your cages set up? are they in a shed? is it easy to clean and ect. thanks

3. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Quote:He has a lot of pictures on his BYC page. Btw your nirds are awsome! So jelous!

4. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    Lol...I have had as much responce about my cages as I have my birds....lol Maybe I should sale the blue prints. They are very easy to construct but do take time. They are also very easy to clean with a shop vac. I clean them once a week and from start to finsh it takes about 4 hours. I have about 150 birds in cages and they are in a 20x20 building. I'm only using about 2/3 of the building if that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by