1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ White Chinese geese hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Farmerboy16, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
    My white Chinese geese are laying too much for me, so I am putting the eggs on the auction. The fertilely is good, and the gosling hatch out healthy. The geese are pure white with orange feet, and beak. Very good weeder geese, makes very good watchdogs, and lay more eggs then any other geese. AND HUGE WHITE EGGS!! One of my goose is laying eggs that is 3 1/2" long, 2 1/2" wide. The chicken eggs looks very puny next to it. [​IMG] I will ship them on Monday. Will include extras. I bubble wrap each egg, and pack them in a box full of newspaper. Also have paypal. If you want a smaller amount of eggs, let me know.

Thanks and happy bidding!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  2. Morgan's_Silkie_Parade

Morgan's_Silkie_Parade Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Michigan
    Is there anyway i could Drive out to get some from ya? im located in Saginaw MI, only about 2 hours away

3. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
    Morgan's_Silkie_Parade :

Is there anyway i could Drive out to get some from ya? im located in Saginaw MI, only about 2 hours away

Sure!​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by