6+ White-Crested Bantam Polish Eggs- both frizzle & smooth

baregretchen

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
So. Maryland
To the top bidder, I will mail 6+ eggs from my white-crested chocolate bantam Polish pen. This pen will produce wc birds in chocolate, khaki, black, chocolate cuckoo, khaki cuckoo, and regular cuckoo. All breeders in my pen are show-potential, and several have been shown and placed. One of my frizzle girls in this pen just took best in her class, best variety, and reserve of breed at the Susquehanna Poultry show last month. These eggs should produce a high percentage of frizzles. Bidding starts at $1. See photos of birds below.

Fertility is good and eggs will be freshly collected and no more than 3 days old when mailed. My usual wrapping method is to individually wrap each egg in bubble wrap, then 4-5 eggs are again wrapped in a 12"x12" sheet of bubble wrap "burrito-style", and then these burritos are placed in a cushioning agent (i.e. Styrofoam peanuts, sawdust, etc.). I reserve the right to change my packing method if I deem it necessary, though. The box will be marked "fragile" on all sides and I will be glad to add a message for the PO to call you when they arrive if you send me your phone number. Mailing service will be by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. I will combine shipping if you win more than one of my auctions.

This is a PayPal only auction and payment should be made by midnight on April 20 so eggs can be mailed the following day, Wed. 21 April. No e-checks, please! If payment is not received, eggs will be offered to the next highest bidder.

As with all egg auctions, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to many effecting issues out of my control. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks and have a great day!
smile.png

Some chicks from last summer:
28234_smooth_chick_4.png
28234_frizzle_chick_1.jpg
28234_frizzle_chick_2.jpg
28234_frizzle_chick_4.jpg

Hens in this pen include 2 chocolate frizzles, 2 black frizzles, 1 black smooth, 1 chocolate cuckoo smooth. Here are photos, in no particular order:
28234_we_black_juvenile_hen.jpg
28234_wc_chocolate_hen_1.jpg
28234_wc_black_hen.jpg
28234_wc_chocolate_hen.jpg
28234_wc_black_hen_1.jpg
28234_black_polish_pullet_3.jpg
28234_wc_cuckoo_juvenile_hen_3.jpg
28234_wc_cuckoo_juvenile_hen.jpg

And here is the rooster. He's a smooth chocolate cuckoo. Sorry the photo is so lousy If I get a chance, I will replace it will a new photo:
28234_choco_cuckoo_rooster.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, I'm a firm believer that a day without laughter is a day wasted! My chickens help me immensely with that.....

big_smile.png

I am from Libya, and I want to buy eggs at $ 35 Please clarify the freight cost and delivery time .... Thank you for attention

Back
Top Bottom