65 days and counting till our honeymoon and 80 degree weather !!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by unionwirewoman, Dec 30, 2008.

1. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    I just looked up the temp for Puerto Vallarta....70 degrees ! We have 65 days till I'm laying in the warm sun , drinking margaritas , and swimming with the dolphins ! Good thing the honeymoon has been paid for already , otherwise I'd spend my days shoveling snow , and plowing the driveway . Sorry to boast , but I've never been out of the country except to Canada , and with all we're going through , it's something to look forward to ! [​IMG]

2. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

You will have a wonderful time!

I can only dream of warm temps at the moment!

3. Brown Egg Project

Brown Egg Project Out Of The Brooder

Dec 22, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    I remember those days about 20 years ago BC (Before Children). Going to Oahu, Maui, and St. Croix (great memories). Maybe in 8 more years when the youngest will be out of college we can start back. Hopefully we will be in good enough health to enjoy. Have a great time and take a lot of pictures! Happy New Year! [​IMG]

4. chickenchickenbulkbulk

chickenchickenbulkbulk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    OHIO
    Have a great time!!! If you can, post some pics when you get back. I would love to see some pics of a warm sunshine day!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by