6PUREBREDship 2-24 from Md- BTW japs, FR polish$15ship incl.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickygirl2, Feb 23, 2009.

1. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    **** These are now in the incubator I will have another offer later this week. thanks

I have 6 very fresh eggs to be shipped tommorrow- 3 Black Tail White Japanese Bantams and 3 bantam White Frizzle Polish. Fertility is EXCELLENT!!!I have lots of these in the bator now- all developing well. Both breeds are from private breeders- no hatchery stock. Payment will be thru paypal for this group. Thanks Patty:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  2. cms1113

cms1113 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2009
    DE
    Can i just get the Japanese bantam eggs?

3. chickygirl2

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    Hi Chelsea,
    I would hate to ship out only 3 eggs. With shipping, sometimes there is damage to the air sacs of some eggs. With
    just 3 eggs, you don't have much of a chance at a good outcome. I should have more gals laying soon and would be able to ship only japs to you then. Right now we are at the beginning of the season and some are not yet laying. Thanks, Patty

4. cms1113

cms1113 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2009
    DE
    thats fine with me! Just let me know when you have them available and i'll gladly take some.

5. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    I tried to PM you but your box is full
    Can I get 6 FR polish eggs?

6. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    I tried to PM you but your box is full
    Can I get 6 FR polish eggs?

7. chickygirl2

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    Sorry about the mailbox. I'll clean that out. Right now I only have selected gals laying, so this is a combination offer. As the season progresses that may change.
    If these don't sell by 10 am I will stick them in the bator. I should have more in a few more days. Thanks, Patty

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by