1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6x6x3 Chicken Coop for sale - AL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by alabama girl, May 27, 2008.

1. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Excellent for 5-6 bantams or 2-4 standards. Can be used for pigeons or bantam ducks. Roosting cabin is 4x4 with the 2x2 picture window and a door panel for easy cleaning with a small chicken door in it. Has a 6 ft. door for you to walk in. It has a transluscent roof on the whole length.
    I am asking $250. Let me know if there are any takers please because then in a week this will be recycled into a run for the new coop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  2. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Are you still trying to sell the same one? Or is this a different one? It is so pretty. I wish I were closer. Would save me building more. Hope someone grabs it up soon.

Marie

3. alabama girl

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    No, Marie, this is the same one, hey, forgot to tell you we sent you "hey, how you doin'"when we passed by your town exit on Friday and then again on Saturday on our trip to Arkansas. Wish I had your phone no. with me.

4. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    Wish I was closer to AL [​IMG]

5. alabama girl

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Quote:I know [​IMG] . Hey what does KCMO stand for?? [​IMG]

6. alabama girl

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    ....still waiting on my PRINCE/PRINCESS to come on a white horse and buy my coop [​IMG]
    PS: well, horse really isn't a MUST, just you and your $250 'd be fine [​IMG]

7. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Oh, I wish you had my phone number when you passed through. I would love to have met you. Do you head that way often or was this a rare trip? My DH is heading to Atlanta on Sunday for a business trip. He has to go right across AL. Will he be anywhere near where you are?

Marie

8. alabama girl

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Oh yes, we are right at the exit 57 off of I-85, an hour and a half short of Atlanta. Please tell him to stop for a cup of coffee/tea. Why don't you come with him?
    You never know, I love to travel and keep looking for excuses to see new places. My next goal is driving to Michigan.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by